Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shahnaz Hussain #501 : NOTD

Holla girls!

This one's a NOTD! My first one! Im not someone who changes nail paint often! Its only when i get a pedicure/manicure (which is once a month).

So this one is Shahnaz Hussain's #501 Glazed Cooper.


What the brand says about the product :


  • No streak, no bubble, smooth application.
  • Chip Resistant
  • With added Mineral Mica & Calcium for Forever stronger Nails.
  • Toluene Free formula, no more yellowing.
  • 40 Vibrant shades for all moods and seasons

I agree, the formula is very smooth, the brush is good quality, non-streaky.

Here is what the packaging looks like, pretty unique. I have always had only round bottles but this one's rectangular is shape, hence something new!



How good does freshly pedicured feet look? :D
I always prefer using my own nail paints when i get done pedicures/ manicures. I dont know why though! Its just my thing.

This is what it looks like after 3 coats.


I love this shade. Its so nudey brown! One of my fav's! I love anything that glossy and nudey brown!

The only thing that I do not appreciate is the price, they're slightly pricey for a nail paint.

Price : 198 INR or 4 USD (approx)

Re-purchase? Yes, I have a couple of more shades from this collection! I might buy this one again!

I would give it 4 on 5! ( 1 mark deducted for the price)

Have you tried these? Lemme know below :)

Much Love.

Tanvee W.

4 comments:

mermaidbidisha said...

my god ur feet looks so shiny...the color is suiting more on ur feet...!
how do u take care of ur feet?

Tanvi W. said...

Trust me, I dont :P Just pedicures :D

Bhushavali said...

I too love these soft nude colors...
Being a Maid of Honor

Preety Khanna said...

Nice nude shade! I like it..
My all time favourite nude is Oriflame's Pure Colour Nail Polish - Pastel Pink .. Its a gorgeous baby pink, a nude shade! Love it.. definitely a must try for those who love their nudes!