Monday, September 19, 2011

FOTD : Vintage/ pin up?

Holla!

I think I need to do more posts! I feel kinna missing out all the time! Im trying but still need to get a proper hold of it! :) Anyway, I went out to watch a movie yesterday and this was my FOTD :D
Finally wore a red lip out and it felt good, this is definitely gonna be my fave go to look!

I always focus on eye makeup otherwise, but this winter its gonna be dark lips for me :D

Here are a few pictures, dont mind the quality ..all the pictures were clicked by my fone :P








Products Used :

MAC Prep & Prime (Eye)
Maybelline Drama gel liner
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express waterproof mascara
M. Grumbacher Lip brush
Avon- Cherry red lipstick


How do you like it? Lemme know below

Much Love

Tanvee W.

5 comments:

mermaidbidisha said...

u r looking so glam yaar
loved the lippie...can u show its pic please?

Unknown said...

Very glam....do share on Closet Chronicles too. Im sure girls will love it

Unknown said...

nice look tanvee..u carry off reds so well..:)

anamika said...

very prettty and hot !

Tanvi W. said...

Thanks everyone :)