Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Things I have never done ~ ♥ ~


Holla!

This is a tag post! YAYIE (my first)

I was tagged by shreya (of www.youtube.com/sjlovesjewelry )

As the title says, I have to list down 10 things that I have NEVER EVER done in my entire life (willing maybe? )

Lets start *long breathe*

1. I have never purchased MAC with my own money. :P I have always been gifted MAC but never saved and bought anything from MAC! :) (YET)

2. I have never passed a class test! Its very true, I was always gone un-prepared hence FAILED all the class tests. I'm talking about CLASS tests not EXAMS, so chill out :P

3. Never gone out of city with friends :( Except for School trips, we aren't counting official trips, right?

4. Never gone for an official date either :| Only the boring, casual ones "With other friends".

5. Never worn heels higher than 4 inches! Always wanted to, though!

6. Never tried the ugly-fugly vegetable "Ridge-Guard" (Tori).

7. Never gone to GOA! What a shame, right? :(

8. Never sent anyone a letter. The traditional letter, on the paper, written with my own hands! :P

9. Never made a gazillion friends, just a few! Very few, I'd say :)

10. Last but not the least, I have never had chocolate ice-cream (hehe) I HATE IT!! Even though, I like chocolates :)



SO THE END!! :D

I'm tagging all of you! :)


Much Love.

Tanvee W.

5 comments:

akshi said...

Well, if you've never had a chocolate ice cream how do you hate it? :P I mean you do need to taste before you know that you don't like it...right? :P

Tanvi W. said...

haaha i know but the smell! Eeks. Just cant take it! I like choco chips but not plain chocolate! Its just not me!

Shreya Jain said...

even i havnt been to goa!!

i soo wanna go there! :D

Kavya said...

It was fun reading :)

SAHAR said...

i was fun reading your post

m new follower i would love if u can follow back