Friday, September 2, 2011

..because we all love pink :)

Hi girls,

I still can't think of anything better than HI GIRLS so please bear with me and my loser-ness for sometime! I think blogging is definitely addictive! I'm always thinking of new ideas for blog! My mom says, please spare some time for me too! I say, LATER!! :P Just kidding.. I'm not that rude! But really, I never thought I'd find blogging so interesting. I always wanted to make youtube videos but never had the courage to do live videos. Instead I chose to make videos of the looks that I generally do!

Anyway, today in the evening I did this basic pink-white look because all of us are obsessed with this colour, aren't we? Atleast I'm. I equally love all the other colours but pink makes me happy!

So this is a step by step tutorial ! MY first!

So here's all the products that I used. You don't need exact same but similar ones :) or perhaps you could do your own combinations!



For eyes:

*Lakme Invisible Foundation
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
*White eyeshadow from Oriflame duo eyshadow (Night Life)
*Pink eyshadow from a no-brand palette
*Maybelline Mascara in Colosal Volume Express Waterproof
*Maybelline Drama Gel liner

For face:

*Maybelline pressed powder
*Oriflame Bronzing pearls
*Maybelline mousse blush in Peach Satin

For lips:
*Oriflame's lipstick

Now lets get started with the tutorial!

1. Prime your eyes with a primer (I dont have one so I use Lakme's foundation and it works perfect for me :) )



2. Using NYX jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk line your upper lashline thickly. (Messi-ness is welcome)

3. Blend it with your finger. (I use my ring finger)

4. After blending it, take a white eyeshadow and with a help of a flat eyeshadow brush apply it on half of your lid. Using the same brush apply a pink on the outer corner. ( I used Vega's eyshadow brush)


5. Blending is the key! Blend in the centre and then blend the pink eyeshadow in the crease/socket area. Don't go too far. Cover 2/3rd of your crease. Blending till inner corner or tear duct area closes down the eye and looks unattractive on smaller eyes.
Also add a brow highlighter. I used the same white eyeshadow.

6. Add Liner, tightline, mascara and you're done with the eyes.

7. Add some blush and highlighter above your blush and thats ALL.

Easy, ain't it?
Flash your biggest smile and look like an idiot (i.e- Just the way i am!) KIDDING :P

Its a very simple look, very everyday kinds for me.

Also if you have any requests?

Do leave your valuable feedback :)

Much Love.

Tanvee W.

19 comments:

KritiDS said...

awww..This is really nice....:)))
I love this look !!!!

Chandni Jalan said...

Naice missy! :D

♥Stacey MakeUp♥ said...

I do also wear such makeup ;) LOVE it :)

Unknown said...

I love pinks too..nice look..u look so cute in the last pic :)

Tanvi W. said...

Thank you kriti! :)

Chandniiii- hehe thank you!

Anastasia- Yup i find this most reliable for everyday :)

Bhumika - aww thats so sweet of you! Thanks a lot lady!

Unknown said...

wow... lovely look !! you looking soo amazing !!!

Tanvi W. said...

thanks deeptimaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

mermaidbidisha said...

wow..u looking like a fresh pinky queen :D
i loved ur no brand palletebtw :p

Tanvi W. said...

Hehe thanks bidisha! Its amazing! :P You have to check it out .. btw the packaging of this palette is pink too :P

mermaidbidisha said...

plz do a review on it ...i love diz kinda cute n big palletes...m so bored of seeing coastal scents n bh cosmetics everywhr !

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty :)
Yes, blogging is definitely addicting

Cheers
http://allaboutbeaudee.blogspot.com/
Deepika <3

bhoomika said...

hey..reuly nice!! looking forward to ur ur tips on dis blog :)

Tanvi W. said...

Bidisha - Fosho :) Thats next on my list !

Deepika - Thankyou so much

Bhoomika - Thanks babe :) I look forward to share more stuff with you guys!

Nivedita said...

It's a gorgeous look and you made it look so easy! Would surely try it out

Tanvi W. said...

thank you nivedita! Please post a pic when you do it! Would be lovely

Shreya Jain said...

finally i can comment!
it looks so beautiful...simple sober and makes eye look so bright!

and in the laughin pic u r lukin GOOD n nt idiot! :D

Tanvi W. said...

hehe thankyou darling and yes finalllly

Ansh said...

hi tanvee, now following :)
we hv so many similar products...pearls, base, blush..ll sme 2 sme :P

Tanvi W. said...

Hey Vanity! Thankyou so much! Really? Thats cool! :D