Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Review : Simply Pretty Lipsticks :)


Holla girls!

Im back with another review :)

These days I'm totally into Lipsticks and eyeliner! I love wearing a lipstick with just eyeliner! Nothing more that's it! I sweaaar! It has totally become my thing! I think the Fall/Autumn bug has already bit me! :D

I have been wearing these lipsticks ever since I got them! They oh-so-pretty and have fetched me so many compliments! ;) YAYIE.

So the lipsticks are from Avon's Simply Pretty Collection.

I picked them two weeks back and the shades are called Mango Mania & Cherry Red.






MANGO MANIA
CHERRY RED

Both of them


Positives :

1. The shades! There are about 15-16 shades available in this collection serving everyone's choice.
2. Texture is very smooth.
3. Lasted on me (without a lip balm/lip liner) for about 4 hours. YAY
4. Reasonable. (pocket-friendly)
5. Doesn't dry out quickly.
6. PACKAGING! SO cute , right?
7. Creamy.
8. Strong Bullet. (My lakme one broke in 3 flat days :| )

Negatives :

Honestly at this price, Its a total steal. Only availability can be an issue :)


Will I re-purchase? Yes, I have already ordered two more :)

Price : 179 for 2.

I would give it 4.5 on 5.

Have you tried the Simply Pretty Collection?
Much Love.

Tanvee W.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

both r pretty..esp mango mania..

Tanvi W. said...

I know right? Im gonna do some FOTD's!

mermaidbidisha said...

wooooooow...both are lovely.....i wl have to find out an avon rep in my city :D

Ansh said...

i love d lippie u r wearing in d profile pic..following now :)

Tanvi W. said...

thankyou bidisha..btw im an avon rep and i can ship you the order ..if you want anything, lemme know!

Vanity - ty so much..means a lot to me and yes im wearing cherry red in the propic :)

PeachesandBlush said...

ooh mango mania looks so pretty!!!!

Tanvi W. said...

Its amazing! Wearing it almost everyday :P You should try