Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tiny Haul feat. UrbanTouch

So I made an order on last saturday,i.e, 14th January 2012, and received my stuff this morning,i.e, 18th January. I have been ordering from this site for over 7-8 months now and I absolutely love their quick service. I remember the first order I made, received it in less than 24 hours.. Can you freaking believe that? Being a lover of online shopping, nothing beats quick delivery. Anyway! Enjoy the pictures below :) (Yes, I will be reviewing each item seperately).







What I ordered :

Hip Hop Facial Wax Strips (I saw this one someone's blog)
Kara Facial Wipers - Pack of 10
Elle 18 Lipstick in Wildberry Wet (rawr :P)
Konad Eyeshadow Brush
Vega Prof Eyeshadow blending brush (Finally it was IN STOCK)
Hip Hop Facial Scrub - Coffee
Vega Big round Blow drying brush (This was always out of stock but guess I was lucky this time around.)

..and thats my BlackBerry, I'm obssessed with BBM! Are you too? Share your pin? :D

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Woww nice haul we both have several products in common :p anyways did you like the vega blending brush?? I find it quite scratchy, not upto the professional range standard!

Tanvi W. said...

Hey! I still havent used it! Though I like their prof range! I think thats the best we have here! We need more branded brushes here badly!!

isimplylovemakeup said...

i love Haul posts :) nice post :) Tanvee you could try Colorbar and Faces brushes.. theya re good!

Ansh said...

i luv urban touch too. and nice haul you made!

Tanvi W. said...

Thanks Samyukta! I have heard terrbile things about colorbar brushes Infact I was gonna buy one and it shed so badly at the counter that i LOL'ed.

Thanks Anshita :)

Rekha said...

Hey nice haul.. im ur new follower :)

Tanvi W. said...

Thankyou new follower :)