Sunday, January 1, 2012

OOTD : New Year's Eve!

Hope you all had an amazing time yesterday or yester-night! LOL Well, I went out with my girrrrls! We had a crazy time, I clicked the pictures before leaving the house.
I won't yak yak too much. ALSO I know I suck these outfit poses, gotta do something about it.










Full picture of the bag :





Outfit Breakdown :

Romper : DRESSSHOP
Cardigan : Random GK m block store
BAG : Guess
Shoes : Carlton London
Stocking : Random Lingerie Store


P.S : This romper was sent to me by dressshop . I did an introductory post for the website a few days back. They have some really chic and trendy rompers and dresses. From evening wear to casual dresses. All under one roof. Do check them out here . Let me know what you think?

..Once AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i really liked the shoes n the bag :)

Unknown said...

Loved your outfit, specially the stockings thats adding the oomph factor! you are looking gorgeous! loved your hairstyle too!

Tanvi W. said...

Thanks girls x

mermaidbidisha said...

loved the whole look
ur hair is the best part tanvee :)

Megha Sarin said...

Love the bag..nice <3


Happy New Year!

Love
http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

Tanvi W. said...

Thanks x