Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha : The transformation

I'm extremely sorry for lagging posts but I assure you I'd be doing these more frequently.

This post is dedicated to the lovely Sonakshi Sinha. We all have heard of how she was over-weight and not really attractive prior to joining the B-town. I thought of compiling some pictures to make the transformation prominent. (Like it was needed? :P) No blah blah, enjoy the pictures :)


Sonakshi seen here with folks, Shatru sir & the mother. (What on the earth were you thinking? The earrings are HIDEOUS)




Giving Reena Roy(Famous actor of yesteryears) a tough competition, eh?




BAM!!! Yes, the fresh-est face I've ever seen.



In the latest Dabboo Ratnani's 2012 Calender.



Sitting Pretty




The CURLS. Love, absolute love. The lipstick is washing you out though. Hmm.





Now comes the most-noticeable and the most recent too.

DANG! At the Dabboo Ratnani Calender Launch Lunch Party.

I LOVE THE NEW HAIR! Yes, She cut her tresses.










So, what do you think about her New Look? YAY or NAY?

For me, a definite YAY-ness.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

last pic is awesome, i m glad she changed her look

Pooja G said...

What a transformation...kudos to her :)

mermaidbidisha said...

I <3 sonakshi :)

Tanvi W. said...

Agreed girls! She looks brilliant! More posts like this to follow :)

Novice Makeup said...

she looks so polished now!

Tanvi W. said...

She sure does @nov

Anonymous said...

I wish to convey my respect for your kindness in support of men who absolutely need help with this important subject matter. Your special dedication to passing the solution all over appeared to be wonderfully productive and have empowered somebody like me to reach their targets. Your warm and friendly guidelines implies much to me and still more to my office workers. Thank you; from all of us.
L A Baby Organic Cotton 2 in One Orthopedic Crib Mattress, White