Friday, December 9, 2011

Lakme Lip Love Conditioner : Siren (Review)

Finally, like FINALLY, a post!

I have been really busy with a few personal things and got no time to write a post. With this continuous urge to write, I had to come back and do a post, if not for anyone else but I,me,myself.

Coming back, I'm reviewing this cute little lip tub of lip conditioner
(better known as a lip balm for us). So this guy isn't new on the field, infact it has already scored a century! Since I'm not a huge fan of lip products, I initially saved money on this one but had to give up a few days back and finally ordered it from UrbanTouch.

It comes in four different shades :

Siren
Flirt
Hottie
Charmer

I chose "Siren" because I'm coral friendly from past months!



This was stuck sideways but I peeled it off and put it on back to remember the name because I DO PLAN to buy other colors :)
Th
Swatch, Swatch baby...



Pouting and all that.


Getting straight to the point, I heart it. Yes I do, the fact that I received it this morning and am here writing a review explains it the best.

"Siren" is an orangey-coral shade and very creamy in texture. Since I haven't used any tinted lip conditioners previously, I'm not comparing it to any other similar product.

It has very light fragrance to it, which is pleasant. The texture is smooth and glides on pretty easily. I used it in morning to test out its staying ability and I was impressed. It stayed on for good 3-4 hours (I ate lunch too) and started fading away after that. It does set in the fine lines, which I have an issue with but I would like to ignore that.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the packaging, I wish it came in a tube instead. Though, I love the tub but It does drive me crazy when I have dirty finger tip because of it.

WHY BUY? (New section, will be included in every post from now onwards) : You should buy it because It is a good product, above average. I like the colour, its moisturizing, stays on for a good 4 hours, doesn't look over the top and it tastes good. ;)

Price : 225 INR.

Buy again? Yes, other colours too. :)

Much Love

Tanvee W.

This picture is from my upcoming post :)

88 Matte Palette from BHCosmetics.



8 comments:

Shruti said...

I have been wishing to buy these lip pots... would definitely pick one now :) Great review Tanvee.. :)

Ishy said...

dittos! I purchased the same... and sooner someone decided to 'take it away' with them :@ :(( :'([I did cry!]..stolen!!!! :@
L.O.V.E.D ITTT!! the color, the feel, the smoothness, the instant glam and refreshing look it brought on just an application... great one..
I'ma have another go at it.. and this time NEVER EVER part with it! I'ma sleep with it too .. :/ ;)

Ishy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanvi W. said...

Thank you shruti!

Hey Ishy, I see youre a new reader, thanks for stopping by :)
Sad to hear that your got stolen I know how it feels!

ridsj said...

lovely pout gal ... glad i dropped by this blog... looking fwd to your other post as well...

http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

Tanvi W. said...

Thanks a lot Rids :)

mermaidbidisha said...

wow..u got perfect lips to flaunt ;)
nice shade
btw did u get the bh cosmetics palette during sale?

Tanvi W. said...

Hey bidisha!
THANKS :)
No, won it in a contest :)