Wednesday, August 31, 2011

EOTD? :) Maybe! :P


Okay, I'm not sure whether or not I should say HI again! This is my third post on the same day. Dayum.

Is that a lot? Anyway, I did this look today J-F-F! (Just for fun) :P

If you think its nice or you wanna see a step by step tutorial for it, lemme know! :)
This is a black&brown smokey eye.

I believe everyone has their own versions of smokey eyes! Its so versatile :)




I have only used 2 eyeshadows ! This is something I'd do with either a black dress or an ethnic costume (a black saree/ a black suit). NO, its not only limited to black outfits, one can always match it with other outfits as well.. Like a red or green saree/suit/dress!

Black and brown smokey eye is one of the simplest eye looks because .. one, it doesnt require a lot of colors..only basic colors which I believe everyone has in their vanity! Two, Its black so you can hide that extra mascara that accidently landed on your lid area! :P Three, Never gets old. Its like that timeless classy LBD! :)

Coming back, would you like a tutorial? Comment :D

Much Love.

Tanvee W.

8 comments:

Priya jain said...

eyes r cool..!!
but face izzz litle bit..oily..!!

Tanvi W. said...

I agree, slighlty oily! :(
BUT thanks :)

mumbaimom said...

i like it ..keep the good work up darling , i would like the full video!

Tanvi W. said...

thankyou looove :* not ready for vids yet :p

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

It's looking very pretty!! Great job Tanvee :D
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

KritiDS said...

Your eyes are Gorgeous !!
Nice Look :)

Tanvi W. said...

thanks rakshanda, just starting! great to get feedback from you :)

Kritiiii- thanks, youre one of the reasons why im here! Its all your motivation! :) Tysm!

KritiDS said...

Awww Really????
Wooww...Thats so amazing to know !!
I wish you all the luck !! :) :)