Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wholesale-dress.net review + tiny haul

Trust me, I have been wanting to write but I was extremely occupied with a whole lot of things. Starting with a wedding in the family to my office shifting to a new location to planning a trip to Mumbai and more. 

In the middle of this chaos, I decided to treat myself with a couple of bags because honestly I have absolutely no bags. Okay, I lied. I do have bags but they're mostly slings and you know how it is with them. A girl can't carry her world in there. 

So last week, I decided to browse through some hundred bags on wholesale-dress.net, if you're wondering which website that is... Well it's a Chinese website that has all sort of trendy and fashionable clothes, accessories and more at the most inexpensive prices possible.

Out of all the products I settled for two bags, one a spacious neon bag and the other one, a floral bag... Not too spacious but pretty looking. 

My review on products and website:

The order reached me in 8 days flat which is great. I paid about 11 USD for shipping and 20 USD for the bags. So a total of about 2000 INR for two bags which is a good deal in my opinion. 

As far as the quality is concerned, it's absolutely fine. The only thing I'm curious about is the durability. If both these bags last me for over4-5 months, then I've definitely struck a great deal. 

Here's a photo: 



Rating-3.5/5

Will I order again? Yes, most definitely! I look forward to some Jewelery and a couple of shoes.

Have you shopped from there? If yes, do let me know in the comment box below.
Ciao!

No comments: