Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Promise breaker is a shoe maker!

Of course I didn't live up to my promise of blogging often. But trust me I'm trying hard at this and it is kind of difficult. Kudos to bloggers who sit down every night after a busy day at work and write posts. 

Now this makes me realize how mismanaged my life is hence I downloaded this app to be able to write often. Let me confess, nothing beats the joy of writing on a computer or laptop. I shall try doing this at night right before sleeping, that's exactly when my brain is super charged with thoughts, irrelevant thoughts. For instance, what should I wear tomorrow? It's not that I'm gonna look like a million bucks but when I think of an outfit in my head, it's just so easy. I'm sure a lot if you feel the same way. 

So I was talking to someone at work how I want to be active on my blog and expand it, I learnt one thing that it needs a definition first. I can't be all over the place thinking I'm just gonna rock it my way. Bleh, that's unreal! Therefore, I'm gonna decide what kind of posts I will be doing for the next weeks. You know, I don't want to keep on rambling here.

Anyway, I hope you had a good day and I will be back with an interesting topic next time. 

Also that's a yoghurt sandwich. It's delish! Let me know if you need a recipe! 


No comments: