Thursday, February 21, 2013

Review: Lakme Fruit Moisture Daily Glow Lotion


Review: Lakme Fruit Moisture Daily Glow Lotion

It gives me the jitters as I start writing this piece. My first ever review-sounds like a rocket science! But as I count the number of bottles I’ve bought and used in the past couple of months, I get a little confident about this. When you talk about make-up, I’m just horrible. But talk about skin-care products with me and there I’m all ready to flaunt my so called ‘knowledge’. Courtesy to the experiments I did over all these years. ;)
So cutting to the chase, I’m here to review about Lakme Fruit Moisture Daily Glow Lotion. And here you go:



The product says it’s a blend of 7 Hydrating Agents, 3 Essential Vitamins, 3 Anti-oxidants & 2 AHAs. Just what you need, trust me!

It claims it soaks effortlessly into your skin and goes several Derma-layers deep for glowing skin that is infused with moisture for 12 long hours.
My take: A hundred per cent true! I’ve been using it after shower for a while now and it definitely makes you feel soft. I’ve an absolute crush on its fragrance and luckily it stays all day long. ‘A fruity fragrance that attracts everyone around!’And if they ever start using this jingle, they are surely true to their words. Well, you can take my word for it. ;)

Pros: It serves you what it promises.

Cons: Price can be a factor.

Cost: Rs. 213 (200 ml)

Why to buy: For soft and smooth skin. Plus the fragrance. And all of that stays all day long.

Why not to buy: Cost can be a factor here.

Availability: Easily available.

I hope my first ever review can be of some help to you guys. Hope you like it.

Love,
Gunjan

About the 'Guest Blogger': Gunjan is a 23 year old Social Media Content Analyst and a dear friend. She loves classic cinema and interesting reads. Although she is a newbie to the Make-up world but loves experimenting with skin-care products.
If you want to catch more of her, follow her on twitter: https://twitter.com/gunjan_jsh or follow her blog: http://me-offthecuff.blogspot.in/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome review :)

I have been using Oriflame's Pure Nature Organic Aloe Vera & Arnica Extract Soothing Face Cream...and I love it. Its so smooth on my skin! The texture is really soft too.. I am 2 jars down and ready to buy my next one :D